When hiring a garage door company to fix your home, it never hurts to know as much as you can. Regardless of whether you’re handling the garage door repair yourself, you should ask several questions to be sure the company is licensed and qualified. Understand how much it will Garage Door Spring Replacement Cost, what the expectations are, and what steps to take to resolve the issue.
- Are you in business for a long time?
- Do you have a license and insurance?
- Is there a warranty available with your products?
- Can you provide me with references?
- How much is this repair estimated to cost?
- Would it be possible for me to review the estimate first?
- Can you tell me how long it will take?
- What is the number of employees you plan to send?
- Can you tell me how long they have been working on garage doors?
- The car won’t go up in the garage, so can I move it out?
- In the case of a broken spring, what if you discover that you have a different issue?
- Is it necessary to replace my garage door completely?
- Is there a maintenance plan available?
- How can I maintain my garage door?
Our team at Mike Garage Door Repair can replace your springs the same day if you choose us for same-day service. We have many satisfied customers in and around our areas (LaPorte, Wellington, Fort Collins, Larimer County and Windsor). Check out their reviews! For any type of garage door repair needs; don’t hesitate to call us today or simply fill-up the form here to schedule an appointment or call on (970) 682-3353 with us.